Saturday, July 29, 2006

I Made It!

Greetings to you all from Isanbul! I arrived the night before last around 9pm after 2 smooth flights. We went from Roma to Athens and then from Athens to Istanbul, so now I can say I've been to Greece (or at least the airport!) Everything here is good, Isanbul seems like a nice place, and yesterday we were able to spend the day seening sights. I am going to do a longer post tonight when I'm not sitting in the hot sun....the internet connection is actually stolen from a neighbor somewhere as the hotel has no internet access. Thank goodness for insecure networks. At any rate, we spent the day walking and seeing sights, and today we are going to take a guided tour with someone who knows a lot about Istanbul. More information to come this evening, but suffice to say I am here, I am safe, and Istanbul is COOL! Talk to you soon -

No comments: