Sunday, July 23, 2006

This is IT

The hard work has paid off. Last night, my partner Ron and I finished up our model around 11:45pm, many hours ahead of schedule. I almost felt guilty leaving the rest of the studio behind as we went for a slice of pizza and a beer to celebrate (almost). We are ready to rock...just some printing and preparation stands between us and complete victory over our summer studio. It's VERY exciting to have made it here, especially because we basically designed a building in two weeks and a day, a feat unprecedented in either of our illustrious careers. Good times were had as our skills complimented each other perfectly....Ron with his 20 year old idealism and amazing design ideas and me at 33 with my "experience" and technical skills. What a team.

So wish us luck....only about 4 1/2 hours to go until the review! I'll let you know how it went. Ciao!

No comments: