Tuesday, July 11, 2006

PS...In Case You Haven't Heard

Italia is the World Cup Champion Team! We have had 2 nights of utter mayhem around here with partying until the cops call it quits. I'll write more about this tonight or tomorrow morning because my midterm review is in just a couple of hours, but suffice to say this country has been ROCKING the last 2 days. What a great experience to be here when they took it all. Ciao for now but talk to you SOON!

GGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

A-Ron said...

Hey E$,

Party like a Rockstar. I just wanted to leave you a message, I read that there is big problems in Boston with the Big Dig (roof panel fell and crushed a car) and it has been shut down. I thought you might like to know if you hadn't heard. I remember seeing it when we all came to see you in 2001.

Enjoy Europe, you world traveler,
Aaron