Wednesday, June 14, 2006

4 Days and Counting

Time is getting really close here. I've taken care of the bulk of the preparatory stuff I had to do prior to departure: health insurance, putting newspapers, gym memberships and the mail on hold, getting Euros, etc. Right now I'm trying to figure out how I'm getting from the airport to the place I'll be staying on the first night: the Yellow Hostel.


I found this place online. Its not too far from where I'll eventually be staying (ie I could probably walk it if I really had to). Since I am unable to get into our apartment until Monday and I arrive Sunday night, I figured it was best if I didn't spend my first night in Europe on a park bench somewhere. This place got really good reviews and seems like a nice spot to get some Z's and some breakfast in the morning.

[HERE]
are some of the reviews I read about the place in case you are interested. CIAO!

No comments: