Thursday, June 08, 2006

Soul of a New Blog

Its up. Its running. This is really going to happen. T-minus 9 days until I head to the other side of the Prime Meridian and begin a 2 month adventure that is going to take me all over the place. The quickest way for me to share what I'm about to partake in is to provide access to my "draft" schedule the instructor's provided. You can download it here [draft schedule].

I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I'm going to! I look forward to attempting to post every day I'm in Europe, and I'll always try and include as many photos as possible. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget about me and I won't forget about you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, E$

Have a great time.
We all miss you from Boston.
Safe journey's....

Anonymous said...

Hey there E$: Remind me to ask you about the significance of your blog name and symbol. In the meantime, have a great trip and be sure to blog everything meaningful; we will be following you. What a great experience!